Ingredients: For stuffing
Sattuvita powder – 2 cups
Garlic cloves, chopped fine or grated – 5
Onions, medium-sized, finely chopped – 5
ginger, cleaned and grated – 1 inch
Green chillies, chopped – 3
Coriander leaves, chopped – 2 tsp
Lime juice – 2 tsp
Ajwain – 1/2 tsp
Amchur powder – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Mustard oil – 2 tsp
For atta dough:
3 cups – Wheat flour
oil/ghee – 2 tsp
Salt – 1/4 tsp
- For stuffing: Mix all the stuffing ingredients with sattu, add 1 to 2 tsp water to make the stuffing moist and easy to fill.
- For atta dough: Knead wheat flour, ghee and salt, adding the required amount of water to make a soft dough.
- For making sattu paratha: Divide the dough into small portions.
- Place a portion of the sattu mixture (approx 2 tsp) in the middle, enfold the filling and pinch off the excess dough.
- Then, roll out the dough into a paratha.
- Cook on hot tawa or flat pan, applying oil/ghee till both sides are cooked and golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot with chutney, curd or sauce for breakfast, lunch or dinner.