Wheat flour – 4 cups
Ghee – 6 tsp
Roasted gram powder or Sattu – 2 cups
Finely chopped onion – 2
Finely chopped garlic – 5 to 6 cloves
Finely chopped green chilli – 3 to 4
Lemon – 1
Mustard oil – 3 tsp
Ajwain – 1/2 tsp
Salt – to taste
- Take four cups of atta and add ajwain seeds, salt and two teaspoons of ghee. Mix and then add water to knead well into a soft dough.
- Leave it for 20 to 25 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix together sattu, onion, garlic, green chilli, freshly squeezed lemon juice, mustard oil and salt into an even mixture.
- Make 10 balls out of the atta dough. Fill each ball with the sattu mixture and roll out rotis.
- Heat the tawa and cook the stuffed roti on it. Apply ghee on both sides of the roti.
- It can be had with curd and pickle.