roasted Chana dal (daliya, horse gram) – 1.5 cup
whole wheat – 1 cup
powdered sugar -1.5 cup
pure ghee – 1 cup
Almonds – 10
Pistachio – 10
Cardamom – 1 tsp
- Dry roast wheat in a heavy bottom pan on slow flame for approx. 10 minutes or till a nice aroma starts coming or roast in an oven on low temp till golden.
- Let it cool down completely then grind in the mixer to a fine powder.
- Now grind the roasted chana dal to a fine powder.
- Take both the powders in a big bowl and mix well.
- Add crushed almonds and cardamom powder.
- Add powdered sugar and melted warm ghee.